Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!






"Where'd you go, I miss you so, seems like it's been forever, that you've been gone." - Fort Minor.







YO!!! I know you guys miss me, cause I miss you guys too. Glad to inform that I'm still alive and so is this blog. So what took me so long to update? A few reason actually: a never ending assignment semester, pop quiz and exams, and of course, looking for nice foods and cool event around =)

Ahh... Just when I think that life on campus is getting a little drab, the breathtaking and explosive SEGI Revolution P.A.R.T.Y has hits colleges and universities in the Klang Valley. Lovely inviter like Fee Vien and Melisa as well as flyers have been seen zooming around SEGI Subang from 3th till 17th of July 2009, spreading around the mind blowing, adrenaline pumping and radical worship experience party! All college and university students of all races and color came out for their share of love to GOD.


























Revolution Party is being held at Auditorium A of SEGI University College Kota Damansara. And what is best about a party is not the crowd, the music nor the MC but a FREE Party! (What is not nice when it is free right?) Just look at girls... err... i mean the crowd, it's like forever waiting to sign up... Gosh!!









Introducing Billy's new girl friend =P Just joking. It's actually Billy's sister, Lovely and friendly just like Billy =) What's her name you ask? I can't really remember (sorry 0_0)

























































The party is truly a blast!!! The songs, dances and messages really are inspiring!!! WhoAAA!!! (I'm won the limited edition T-Shirt by the way)









































Until crowd went wild around the band, as the crowd all comes to jump around and have fun in front of the stage. Even non-students joined in the fun! Cool !!! Don't believe me, huh? Just look at the crowd then.













Have no idea who they are ? Look closer again. They are Jason, Sandra(singer) and Ms. Jaime(Piano) They really give me a shock, did not expect that they can sing so well. Really a Wau!!!













I always though that pastors are boring but not anymore. Pastor Kenneth really did a great job, he has made the whole room fill with laughter throughout the whole message time. Let see, what have I learn actually?

1st, GOD has given us everything, The Spirit of Live, Sound Minded and Power, EXCEPT FEAR !!!

2nd, Stop looking back at YOUR PAST!!!

3RD, Enemy can become your friend!!!

4th, Pastor Kenneth's grandmother is a Kung fu Master!!! As Pastor Kenneth share his funny young life living with his grandmother.


Time really passes just so fast, but I really enjoy the day. I still remember how everything goes as if it just happen earlier. I definitely will come for the next revolution party! For I feel no regret spending the 3 hours with everyone there, for the 3 hours it really will change your life!!!














I believe deeply that everything begins with Faith. Faith is what link between Man and God together and keeps Things Alive and Moving.

4 comments:

blast the nite off..!!! the best nite ever..!! even if its like jus a few hours but its still worth it~~ no waste~~:)the pastor is such a hilarious person...the most hilarious pastor i ever met..!!n i think it does left me a msg during his speach ~~ it rly woke me up~~ never regrete cuming~~ God Bless you all~~ hugs~~

May God continue to speak to u and bless you!!
Good Post!

Billy's sister is Skyler by the way :)

how do you know? you know her huh ? really a friendly person :)

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds