Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!














I want her to be by my side so much, presence of her makes me feel so alive and so much in love than before. She has been the one that I love and wanted all this while.














My heart beat so fast every time that her face come near to me, is this love? YES! IT IS! True to tell you that, if she's gone, I'd be devastated, I want you to know that, I love her, its only her that gives me light in my life.



You are the one who make me fall in love, you are the one who caught me smiling for no reason. You are the one who has been there for me when i needed help. You are the one that I love.

You have been wonderful. Happy 1 year and 4 months.

3 comments:

everyone know u love her.. no need keep mention la dik.. *wearing jacket rite now, purposely go and take wan* lolzz..

aiyo, su jin must be happy lol, got a boy loves her so much. v all know u love her.

wahhhh so sweet lar those pictures... love it =D

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds