Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!


It's true that one shouldn't form any judgement when seeing something for the 1st time, as Beau Bristow entrance has been so fabulous that it managed to surprise all the audience. It's really a waste for those who did not managed to attend his performance yesterday. (Read the previous 2post for more information about Beau Bristow)

But don't feel up sad, all thanks to "HARMONIE... (A Round of Applause)", I was able to upload Beau Bristow's performance video, to share with everyone who attended the performance and those who didn't.


Introducing our man singer - Beau Bristow (Beau is actually pronounce as 'Bo'). A singer that sing amazingly in studio but sing even better in live! Unlike most of the singer, Beau's songs were written through his experience in life, about the world and even sweeter, a love song to the girl that he admire.







I know just how you feel right now, and YES! It's just Beau and his guitar. And I couldn't agree more with Timmy, "Awesome one man show, assisted by some technology (he uses his leg to step on) that allows him to record his guitar playing in many layers. Even the drum sound and the electric guitar sound alike is all done with his guitar. You got to see him do this live! It’ll blow your mind!" (Timothy Khor, June06, 2009, Beau Spin, retrieve June07, 2009, from http://thymmy.blogspot.com/)

All the best to you Beau in everything and do enjoy yourself in Malaysia. Hope to see you again.

5 comments:

As a college student I would say it was amazing! But as a person who's passion is into singing & music, I would say his vocals were ok, sounded like The Fray & Kris Allen(eventhough he's new)at times, what i meant, his voice is very common. Needs more originality.

Beau is definitely extremely musically talented. His communication with the audience was good. His music relates with life. Songs were interesting especially Don't Get Too Close To Me, it was good, very catchy!

But can't really feel the emotion coz it kinda got lost at times maybe coz he needs to fix his techno thingys to arrange the music layers. No emotion = no goosebumps. (Too bad was looking forward to it actually since everyone says his great).

Overall I would say it was a great one man show, I'll definitely look forward to his music in the future & I think i'm a fan.

lolx.. siapa itu.. haha!! XD

Err.. A new singer =)

Local singer??

0_0 he look local to you ma ? LOL
he's from U.S

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds