Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

I was told by many that "Beau Bristow" is coming to have a live performance once I have my leg step into the college.


And just like you, I too was wondering who this Beau Bristow is. Harmonie, the vice president of the Student Council, told me that Beau Bristow is just like the male version of Taylor Swift.

I was actually laughing in my heart, saying that "Please, give me a break, Beau Bristow a male version of Taylor Swift? I definitely not buying that story."


Well, Basically everyone knows about Taylor Alison Swift, an American Country-Pop singer-songwriter. Rejected by the Music Row of Nashville with the hopes of obtaining a record deal at the aged of eleven but Swift received a great attention on her performance, singing the National Anthem at the U.S. Open Tennis tournament after she returned to Pennsylvania.

Wait a second, I'm not supposed to talk about Taylor Swift. Well... It just a little information about her for those who have no idea about it. Ok, back to Beau Bristow. So who's this Brau Bristow you ask? No one and I mean no one in my college actually know about him... Well, GUESS WHAT...???


"So Am I." =P






I definitely look really blur. Anyway, I'm proud to say that, "I'm the 1st to welcome him and take picture with him."









Bought it with Harmonie. Hope you guys can see my name 0_0






Well, apparently Harmonie and I were the 1st to bought the album too.







From the left: David, Beau, Nick (me), Missy and Harmonie





Playing live at cafeteria. Pull a lot of attention to people, specially girls.







David and his Djimbe, African Drum. Sweet...











Beau's entrance has been the biggest wakeup call ever to me. Without a doubt, that was the biggest surprise I have had so far. When Harmonie told me about Beau is like the male version of Taylor Swift. I was laughing at her statement but no one is laughing now. It was stunning, an incredible performance.





Meet David and David, they are both close friend.











guess who will be performing next? =P








Took a picture of him while he's resting. I have to say this... GOTCHA!!!

Beau Bristow, 28 years old, a Classical and Jazz singer-songwriter. Grow up in the south which is from rural McCalla, Alabama. The Southern soil still nurtures his growth even though he has expanded beyond it, and it gives in his music a unique flavor.

"I am always pursuing an expanded grasp of life," Beau adds, as evidenced in his song "Stand." Beau describes the song as a call to himself to take hold of even the painful pieces of life, and he plants the lyrics in music rich with the folk influences of his youth. (Kami Rice, date unknown, Bio, retrieved June 06,2009, from http://www.beaubristow.com/)















From hobbies to career, travel is an ever-present reality in Beau's life. In fact much of his life is characterized by motion as he responds to the challenges of being an independent artist. This is paradoxical against the title of his latest album. Nevertheless, Beau has learned that sometimes to truly stand requires motion. (Kami Rice, date unknown, Bio, retrieved June 06,2009, from http://www.beaubristow.com/)



























End of the performance...















Comments from people who attended the performance:

Billy: He sounded jus like Jason Mraz

Harmonie: Awesome... The first snow patrol song he sang was better than the original singer. Throughout the performance, I was fascinated.

Timothy: Jason Mraz songs were great, but it's a bit boring. Beau sounded just like Jason Mraz, except Beau is way better.

Nick (Me): I would like to say that it's a complete privilege to hear Beau Bristow sing.














Beau Brisow will be performing live on this Sunday near Asia Cafe.

3 comments:

OMG!!! I'M SO JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!! Btw you're taller than him...haha....

hei, ya la. now that you mention it... 0_0

I said he's more interesting la! Awesome awesome dude with a huge talent! Watch out world!

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds