Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

I'm always afraid of being bored during Saturday yet it happened... Oh well, no worry about it. Just a few ring and I'm all set for another adventure (if you know me well, I'm a guy who can't stick my big juicy butt on a comfort and warm sofa with a remote on my right and popcorn on my left hand).

After done having our "Food Trip, here I come" (check out May post: Food for Thought for more info), we decided to spend a day in Sunway Pyramid. I met up with Harmonie at her workplace to pass her back Beau Bristow's album.


We snapped this shot on the walk from Harmonie's workplace to Guess (clothing). This guy was pretty awesome... Though I'm not sure what songs he's playing.

After a fight through the crowed horrible Malaysian, and that's when I saw it... GUESS (clothing) store. We only had a few minute in Heaven before they made us leave... I'm not sure why... Oh and by the way, those GUESS's handbags are really portable.


















As we exited the GUESS store, we found ourselves outside of Movie Carnival 2009. I had a brief encounter with a few movie characters. Oh yes, Pei Ling is the one responsible for all these great photos. Thanks Pei Ling!


































Guess who are those weirdos? Tip: Pirates of the Caribbean.









They even have star wars character here... Cool...














I am your father...


























We are the Jonas Brothers.. Errr.. Guess Kevin just change sex?






Pei Ling still lived a bit of a childhood dream... this is ridiculous...






Aren't we just cute? =P





All the funs and laughter are definitely a day to remember. I bet everyone can enjoy their everyday life, it just depending on their creativity, the enough cash to last the day and of course, their comfortable clothing. Well, life is always way more fun when you're a kid, right? Why not enjoy a day with your loved one or friends reliving your childhood?

1 comments:

Nick in wonderland :)

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds