Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

Went to pick Jin and her friend, Siaw Wen, up on Friday morning for another outing. But maybe a little bit too early... So we ended up doing crazy stuff at my place just to kill the time. We talk, we laugh, we disturb Jojo (pity Jojo actually), and some crazy stuff around. Like:




I'm suppose to be dead but why am I smiling? 0_0 Maybe hoping that someone (Jin) would give me a mouth to mouth CPR? LOL





What are we doing actually? I have no idea, just love to pull her around =P




We went for Ktv in Green Box at Aeon Mall after long hours of playing in my place. Once we enter the room, the 1st thing that we do are... "FOODS!!!" Went out to grab whatever that look nice.
















Just Look at all the foods that we took 0_0 Girls, we are here to sing not to eat.





























Poser? LOL







Just don't be fool by this picture. Basically that I can't sing well, just a poser =P

Happy moment past without a glance, so swiftly... After given Jin a kissed goodbye and I start all over missing her again. Really hope that time would just stop just for the both of us.

0 comments:

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds