Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

Due to the inquisitive and the dullness of college semester break, my friend and I have made up our mind to a yummy-licious sea-side dinner in Port Klang, Port Village. Located in the middle of some other seafood restaurant (Port Village is well-known for their dishes compare to the others) of Tanjong Harapan. This place is like a gem in the middle of the tranquil sea-side, with affordable prices and yet fantastically good, especially for people who are looking for a place to chill :)

As told by one of my friend, Mr. Long Seh Way, Port Village is always crowded with people during the weekends and holidays. So, jus to avoid going throgh a difficult struggle for sits, we throw over approximately 1910 hours.














Just like what Mr. Long has told us, Port Village are always crowded with people.














Hei !!! Wait for me!!! Can't you guys see I'm taking picture of it?!! Ahhhh!!!!














Not fair, I only took a bit of that LaLa MeeHon =_=
O well, a very odd looking yet taste well dish beside the LaLa MeeHon dish is a mantis prawn with salty egg style. 2 thumbs up !!!!














woo, what is that black black thingy, you ask. Well, is a fried baby cuttlefish with Mamet style. This is a definite must-try in this place. I swear you've never tasted anything like it before.















We ordered 7 different types of dishes but only 4 are seafood, the rest are like mee and rice. We tend to order something that can fill our tummy then all seafood, because we know that we eat a lot. *shy



















Enjoying myself with a cold and refreshing coconuts ( I know the picture seem to be a bit blur, all thanks to my no good camera skills friend :P)

Great ambiance, Great food... now if only they have Wi-Fi, I'll start living there... :)

1 comments:

hi, nick, great to know u started bloggin.
you look so happy lol, can eat n hav fun during holidays, i gotta work and intern at the same time, no time to rest.
Now i'll be easier to catch up with you lol, keep it up

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds