Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

Now having successfully being amazed by every talents showed in Youtube send by Jin. I must say I agree with the quote; the artist is nothing without the gift, but the gift is nothing without work. With the gift, people tried hard to get down to practice at day and night after a tiring day, or waiting for the dreaded rejection given by the crowd that would hangs over their head like a guillotine just to be better. 'Cause they know that a thing worth doing is worth doing well.

SO first and foremost, if there's one person who is at the very core of anything I ended up being amazed and start writing this post and as a person, it's my girlfriend, Jin. I never was a fan of talents programs 'cause I use to think "How talented a person can be?" Not until the moment Jin ask me to watch just one.

When I watch the first video clips, I've been fascinated by how talented a 11year old kid is. His guitar skills actually make my mouth fall open. Without any doubt in my head, I ask Jin to send me more link about all this people with their talented skills. "OH My GOD, OH WAU !!!, That's really out of my expectation, Great Spirit, Great lovely smile, Great Energy and This Is Way More Cool Than Playing Games" believe it or not, that's what's coming out from my mouth each time i watch one.



Sungha Jung, only 11year old - professional fingerstyle guitarist



Britains Got Talent
Susan Boyle, If you have no idea who she is. OUTDATED is just the word for you :P
(The embed was taken away, you guys have to click the link to watch it)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9lp0IWv8QZY&feature=related

Isn't this amazing or what?


This few videos are the one that make me go Wau!!!




The Unexpected Video I ever seen 0_0

0 comments:

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds