Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

Well, it seems like this coming semester will be a hectic life but it's not stopping me from blogging about the event that I'm going to attend!!! Wohoo!!! I'll be organizing a food trip around Klang, USJ and Damansara at the beginning of June until August. Just to let our tongue a taste of something new.

I'll put in the final details, conformation and everything pertaining to my "Yam Cha" event in the end of this month. Of course, it would be nice if you can join me on one of the event. Just drop me a comment or email me. Thanks.

=======================================================================================

UPCOMING EVENT!

Meeting Point and Date will be conform at the of the month







Restaurant: Thai-Thai restaurant
Location: Sunway Pyramid (Lot OB-1D)



















Restaurant: Fullhouse Lifestyle Store and Cafe
Location: Ara Damansara Pusat Dagangan












Restaurant: The Cave, Couple Cafe and Restaurant
Location: middle of the SS2, Petaling Jaya













Restaurant: BellyGood, The Pork Lover Paradise
Location: located strategically in Sunway’s prime business area


























Restaurant: Cuppa Cakes: by +wondermilk
Location: Damansara uptown












Restaurant: Dragon-I
Location: Aeon Mall, Klang / Sunway Pyramid














Restaurant: No idea (since there is so many nice Ba Kut Teh restaurant around in Klang)
Location: Klang Town

4 comments:

Hmm, Cuppacakes. The second cupcakes picture in ur post was the one we bought for Amelia on her birthday. =)

if makan at Dragon-I must go all the way to Aeon? Sunway Pyramid also got what. If you guys going Dragon-I call me yea. Bellygood also can call me.

I want The Cave!! =D

OK Harmo and Kim, I'll let you guys know if I'm going :) And I din't know that Sunway Pyramid have Dragon-I
... LoL

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds