Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

Life's always way more fun when you're a kid, right? So I have made up my mind, "Why not I enjoy the day reliving my childhood? Eating donuts in a great ambiance place. Go for a movie and even go mess stuff up in some shop (what is best is that the workers don't chase me off anymore. AWH HA HA HA (evil laughter)"

I stood in front of the cinema and turn to my left, and lo and behold, it's written there: Big Apple Donuts and Coffee. I wiped my droll from the corner of my mouth and made a straight beeline towards the glowing signboard along with my friend, TimMY and Wing Siang (missing a few steps on the way).


When it comes to getting me all excited, just the word DESSERT bring out all the alarm bells that were set up around the cholesterol meter. With a great combustive combination of the warm. welcoming flattened sphere injected with jam, jelly, cream, custard, or other sweet filling.





It's all mine. You guys don't even dream of touching it even if you guys payed for it. Blek~ sign*







Just look at Wing Siang face. We can tell right away that the donuts are Mar-vee-lo-usss~ Err, don't forget to wiped your mouth ya, Wing Siang...















I'm just being a good boy, Mommy always say must finish everything that I order. 0_0












I did mention about going to mess stuff up in some shops right? He He He... This is what I do after enjoying my meal.





Testing, Testing, 123... Ahem, This is Nick and thank you for listening to the all new Nick Hot.FM














Go away!!! It's my ice cream~




















Got Cha!!! It's just a tissue box XD

















O, ya... I did mention about movies right? Went to watch Star Trek. I never felt so satisfied after so long. The last movie that make me go Wild was Step Up2. OK, Star trek is basically about James T. Kirk and Spock trying to stop Nero to create a black hole by using the red matter that would made a planet instantly disappears. The supernova black hole had enough mass to create a gravitational effect strong enough to warp space/time and create a worm hole while the planer/ship didn't have enough mass to create a long lasting black hole that would evaporate very soon after creation. Will James T. Kirk and Spock be in time to save everyone from Nero's destruction?






It's really a very nice movie that worth spending your money to watch in cinema. I would say, 2 Thumbs up :)

2 comments:

This comment has been removed by the author.

u really can eat, dun forget to bring me donuts after term start

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds