Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

" AhhhhhHhH~!!! Fugly Fugly Fugly!!! Just look at my school shoe, damn Fuglish right?!" Jin has been complaining about her school shoe since the hour that I picked her up from her school to Mamak to have lunch.

For the reason of not knowing what Fugly is, I started to blur for that moment, wondering what Jin actually tried to tell me. After the explanation of what Fugly is, the word Fugly has been flying around in Mamak. Calling Andrea, friend of Jin, Fugly, the foods that i ate, toilet paper that look weird, even to people that i do not know. 0_0 *(I was simply using the Fugly word just to put it into my brain; it actually works when one keep repeat the same word over and over again)
















this is the pair of school shoe that Jin has been calling Fugly. It seem fine to me actually 0_0




















wondering what Jin was doing? For being lazy to bite the orange, She suck the orange until dry




















She just simply so cute, right ? >.< Although it just a while, I feel very happy that I spend my time with Jin, I would do anything just to make her smile. Not just Happy, Lucky too. Lucky for me that she choose me to hold her hand and share my love with her.

Random shots while I was driving.




















It's not nipples, just my leg and scars :P















Government has been asking us to save electricity, but I do not think they are doing their part 0_0 1.45pm and the light is still on? Ok~

0 comments:

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds