Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

Food is a natural part of life, so I make it as the highlight in my everyday life. Going on an eating expedition, from Pasar Malam to fancy restaurant (whatever is famous and nice). Go and google the best places to eat around, and take a mini road trip.

Well, thanks to June Moh, i get to try Americans' best donuts, Krispy Kreme, during the final week of my college. Just one bite and I get so addicted to it, wondering when can I actually have a bite at it again.

And thanks to my laptop again, I get to go all the way to Times Squire for Krispy Kreme (My laptop service HQ is only available at Times Squire). Located at G-10 (ground floor) of Times Squire, with the perfect view of outside road (maybe you get to see some lengzai and lenglui while you're eating)





Just look at all the Donuts... Fuyoh~














My own personal favorites. Hershey's Cookies and Cream. Trust me, a must-try in this place.











Why a dozen of donuts, you ask? When you try putting one in your mouth, then you'll understand why. LOL








This is Chocolate Iced Kreme Filled, the word delicious is in your mind just by the look at it.







For cheese lover, you wouldn't want to miss the chance of trying Kreispy Kreme's New York Cheesecake.





Iced cold Raspberry and Fruity sure will cool your day off in the weather these days. Yummy ~









Like what people always say, keep the best for the last (I'm suppose to buy for my sis and parents =P)

1 comments:

HAHA......nick, i think you have the aptitude to become lifestyle guide, you really "live to eat" this term break.

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds