Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

I couldn't agree more with Brian O’Mara-Croft that most of us have always found ourselves more comfortable with pictures than blocks of text. As children, we learn many words from associating oral and printed words with images, often in picture books and visual dictionaries. Like what stated by many people: A picture is Worth a thousand words, but what actually makes a good photographer?

Andy Lim, a Professional Photographer, replied that it depends on the area of photography, a photographer can be observant yet unobtrusive if he wishes to capture candid moments. A photographer needs to show his/her extroverted side and be fun and spontaneous for portraiture. A photographer should be perfectionist and have an eye for detail in order to do commercial photography. But moSt important of all, the photographer has to love what he or she is doing.

In this post, I'm not just sharing a little info about what makes a good photographer, but also to share some of image that I've found it nice while I'm googling (it could be lame, cute, cool and so on)

























































Image that I find it creative
















































Oh, I also found one very cool website that I wanted to share with everyone. Too bad that ChoO ChoO intro it 1st before I do, jeez... OK, this website (www.namegoogle.com) allow us to change the word "Google" into whatever you want it to be by clicking the "change logo" (can be your name, your girl friend name and so on). And the best thing about it is that you can still browse things on the net using the name you have created. Cool, huh?

1 comments:

Nick, thx for introducing name google.
Damn cool leh!!!!!

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds