Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

The coming American Idol Season 8 week will be a intense week, where American will make their final voting for their favorable Idols which is either Adam Lambert or Kris Allen. In your opinion, who will be the one that's going to turn over a new leaf? Walk away with the American Idol Title?


Adam Lambert, 26, Hollywood, CA

From the Top 3 performance, Adam sang Crying by Aerosmith. He stayed true to the original song and he let his vocals soar. And the reply from each Judges:

-Simon: I encourage people to vote for you because of your talent.
-Paula: If Steven Tyler was the mentor, he'd be speechless.
-Randy: You're one of the best we've ever had on the stage.
-Kara: Amazing, and we'll see you at the finals.


Adam's Style:

Beauty Secrets: Comfort Zone
Hair Style: Glam Rock
Fashion: Comfort Zone


Performance link: http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/adam_lambert_cryin?ref=ai8_contestants_profile_judge_comments


Kris Allen, 23, Conway, AR

In the Top3 Performance, Kris Allen gave the judges exactly what they wanted with his acoustic take on Kanye West's Heartless. The reply from each judges:

-Simon: It has all changed after that performance.
-Paula: This is what keeps you relevant.
-Randy: I like that version better than the Fray's or Kanye's
-Kara: It was bold, it was brace, and it was fearless.



Kris' Style:

Beauty Secrets: Relaxed
Hair Style: Touch of Funk
Fashion: Over the Top

Performance: http://www.americanidol.com/videos/season_8/performances/kris_allen_heartless?ref=ai8_contestants_profile_judge_comments

* I would go for Adam Lambert for sure. Seriously, his voice is simply too good. GO ADAM!!! YOU ROCK!!!

0 comments:

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds