Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

People often tell me that the coolest place to hangout in Subang would be Asia Cafe (although in honestly, I pretty agree with what MYC! said, the place's pretty humid) In the great,huge jungle of various food stalls of all nationality, I stood in front of the glowing signboard, written there: Snowflake Taiwan Desserts Secrets (get to know this place through all the advertisement made by newspapers and magazines). Located upstairs near Baker's Cottage, with the perfect view of Asia Cafe in their quaint little balcony outside, this place has great ambiance and desserts that going to spin your head right-round, right-round and then scream FUYOH~ Cool, huh? Let's see what I have been treating my taste buds to...




Snowflake Bestseller, it actually caught my eye with the Bestseller word, and for a good reason too. This is a definite MUST MUST MUST-TRY in Snowflake (hence the name). Everything is handmade, so it's guaranteed natural and fresh! The Bestseller is a yummy tantalizing combination of fine-textured homemade grass jelly (cincau), at the bottom, with the shaved ice made from grass jelly juice, and the TARO BALLS... don't let me get started on the taro balls! They are so gummy-like, so bouncy, so chewy, so delicious and of 'case DAMN CUTE! The first spoon and you'll be thinking ice cold, and the grass jelly was so smooth that slides all the way down to your throats leaving a refreshing trail in its path. FUYOH! I tell you!








This is what it's like after added with the coconut milks. The word Delicious is already flying around my head without even trying yet.












Soya Ice Series, this is way cool. I love Soya Bean, according to the workers, they freezes their homemade soya milk, then shaved it and the best part about it, is that there is 5sets of topping that can be choose by your own favors. Guess what? It's only RM4.90. AHHH~










Lemon Jade Jelly, also known as AI YEE Jelly, it is a cold and refreshing lemon jelly that bound to calm the wild raging forest fire of any person. With the tingling lemon jelly doing the SHAKE IT on your tongue and the marvelous syrup underneath the big pile of jelly, this is one dessert that one will never stop eating it over and over again in Snowflake.








Taohua Series, it is actually Tau Foo Fah, except it's way better. What actually pull my attention to it is that you can have it cold or hot with your choose of topping. From black pearls to green bean to Taro to lotus seeds, it definitely caters to your preference. I choose Taro 'cause I simply can't stop CHEWING them.









Ahhh~ Another fantastic foods that you wouldn't want to miss out is Snowflake Buscuit. With the crunchy and sweetness of Snowflake Buscuit, you will never stop eating once it enter you mouth. It's totally different compare to Pasar Pagi, it has the combustive mixture of sweetness and fragrance that's out of this world!






Something else that actually drag my attention then eating :)





wondering what is that weird looking UFO plate is? It's actually a creative idea made by the boss of this shop. A UFO plate will be given once customer order something.












Once the foods is ready. This will start vibrate just like the picture. Not to mention that it's really cute >.<




Omg, am i seeing things or what? OSAMA is Back?!

0 comments:

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds