Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

What an Eventful Holiday Season it's been, maybe because I have been looking around for entertainment rather then installing nothing throughout the holidays. BROU HA HA HA (evil laughter) Come to think of it, why am I reprising the evil laughter routine?

It's actually quite random that my friend and I wanted to organize a BBQ party with only 5 person. Ya, I know what's in your mind, thinking that "What?! Only 5? Bet it's boring and not much to do..." Well truth is... We actually come up smelling like a rose and make a splash to everyone who pass by.

So what happen actually? Due to the reason of BBQ-ing at Port Klang is too far (Lazy to go actually), Wing Siang had come out with an last minute plan of BBQ-ing just right in front of his house. It's pretty random yet cool to think of it.





Just right outside of Wing Siang's house. Pretty cool, huh? I bet everyone will agree with me in this point. The hardest part about BBQ is the part where everyone tried to light the charcoal. Agree?












Since we do not manage to get anything to light up the charcoal, our hero, Wing Siang come up with another crazy idea. Lighting the charcoal with candles and it actually work pretty well :)






While we are waiting for the charcoal with an empty tummy, Wing's brother girlfriend made us some home made sushi. Using bread rather then rich, it's something that we do not get to eat everyday and it taste pretty well too. Lucky for Wing's brother (maybe because we are hungry, so everything turns up to be nice =P)





WooPee~ Everyone been dancing around, laughing, hugging and kissing each other (err, i think i over shot that) when we are all set for BBQ.















The greedy one =P












This is what Kenny Roger do before the machines were invented.

2 comments:

your "kenny rogers" statement is funny... HAHAHA

went bbq no call me~~ =(

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds