Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!


Yuen Buffet Steamboat Restaurant may seem to be just an ordinary restaurant in the day time, but transforms into a hot spot in the night. Offering more than 100 types of steamboat ingredients and with the reasonable price have pull more than 300customer a day. Located just opposite of Sunway Pyramid.










Even the place is huge, Q-ing is still a necessary to every customer. Oh, before I forget to inform you guys, the best part of this restaurant is that "Customer Will Be Charged Rm 6 per 100 Gram of UNFINISHED FOOD." Cool right?




My favorites seafood: Mantis prawn :) YUM YUM









It's not the question of "How Many Foods Do They Have" but is the question of "How Many Foods can You EAT"


















Let the feast begins!!! AW HA HA HA~ Err, that sound just so wrong 0_0












This is what I love the most in this shop. Fried Chicken Wing and Baby Octopus

Woo!!! Nothing is nicer than eating chicken wing over and over again. FUYOH~!!!















Look damn Yummy-licious right? Pity you're not there to try it with me :P



And for Desserts... He He. Ice Cream !!!

1 comments:

delicious leh, make me wanna eat again...i think this post is just nice lah coz when u blog about foods, visual aids must more than words lol

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds