Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!


I was given a wish of happy 520days by Jin (was blur when I read her sms reply), then she ask me about today's date... Our 520days is actually the same as today's date; May20, cool right?

Jin, I would say it a thousand times and say another thousand times again, and the words will be YES, I LOVE YOU. Thanks for being there for me every time, regardless of I'm happy or sad. And thanks to you again, I enjoy my everyday with lots of love from you. Like what i promises, I will always hold your hand no matter what happen.



Always happy together >.< HAPPY 520days which is 1 Year, 2months, 2weeks, and 3days. I love you.






from Nick.Mok

0 comments:

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds