Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

I was wondering around in Mid Valley Megamall with my friend, wing siang, and a strong, sweet durian smell has pull us to a cafe near South Court. The place may seem small yet they have desserts that you've gotta try. Great ambiance, Great foods... And the best part of it, they have Wi-Fi!!! especially for those students who are looking for a great place to chill, sweetchat would be the place for it.








Since the Sweetchat is having a royal affair for the king of fruits (durian) only from 11May to 14June and the worker been saying that "Very Nice and Cheap", Wing Siang and me have give it a shot.









And you know what? What the worker has told us is pretty true. The Durian Pancake (which is shown in the picture) is a dessert that is to-die-for, Mind you, EVERYTHING is made from natural and fresh durian. The first spoon just literally slid down my throat leaving an naturally sweet and addictive trail in its path. Once you dig in, there is nothing that's gonna stop you from eating it all. A definitely must try in this place.






Oh yea, another dessert that pull our attention to it while we are looking through the menu, is this Chilled Pulut Hitam Paste With Durian. Never know that Pulut Hitam and Durian will bring make a combustive mixture of sweetness and fragrance that's simply out of this world. With the mixture of strong smell from the original durian and the sweet sweet taste of the Pulut Hitam as well as the cold fined coconut milk. Definitely a Winner!!





Some Random Shots that I took before enjoying in sweetchat.




You will get what it means when you read it in Hokkien - Kan Ne Bo~ lol















A red cute IA Lumax doll that I found in the Panasonic Fair. Feel like huggin it?













So, this is for those who work, and for those who don't work? Naked or beggar Dressing? 0_0

0 comments:

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds