Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

What people love about May and June is the abundance of fantastic movies for all age group and different genre lovers! These 2 month, there would be PANG, BOOM and PAW (actions)!!! that's simply out of your expectation...

Star trek - in theaters May7 2009


Terminator Salvation - in theaters May27 2009


Tranformers, Revenge of the Fallen - in theaters June24 2009


Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince - In theaters July17 2009


Shout to your Dad and Mom to bring you to watch in cinema (if you have to). Believe me, you wouldn't want to miss all these great movies. No matter what, I am so gonna bring Jin along with me, even if she say no (will she?)

0 comments:

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

My Budds