Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!






"Selamat Aidil-fitri,
Kepada saudara serta saudari,
Setahun hanya sekali,
Merayakan hari yang mulia ini..."

Come on... Everyone know that Aidilfitri is just around the corner. Soon, thousands of city dwellers would join the "Balik Kampung" rush to celebrate this occasion in their respective hometowns.










Mid Valley Mega-mall have once again gone out of their way to welcome shoppers for the Hari Raya celebrations with the theme "The Rah Rah is Back in Hari Raya".
With the kampung scenes of the 50s around the large mall, shoppers can't seem to not be attracted to the scenic view, regardless of their age and race.








Get the Kid! while she's still a FREE Festive Gift and Raya Packet. xD









The houses and stalls are all drawn in caricature-style which make the whole environment look like a scene from comics, truly creative.

The journey begins at the South Court concourse level, where the train station lies sandwiched between an old newspaper stand and coffee shop. There is also a vintage car parked at the train station.







Coco. Nut? But I don't see any 0_0













As we journey to the Center Court,we see many shoppers gathered here to take pictures of the kampung houses which placed to resemble a courtyard.









Not to mention the chickens and ducks (not the human one), coconut trees and wooden fences make the place almost come alive.








Finally, a bazaar at the North Court concourse area is where one can find Raya goodies, hehe. The North Court hosts stalls sells clothes, cookies, home decor and ICE-CREAM! counters. (Who don't like ice-cream, right xD)







Welcome Welcome! Welcome to my house. xD












I believe the kid is lost... 0_0
















For more info about what events is going to happen, Please check out the date and event on the notice board.














"Everything is created from moment to moment, always new. Like fireworks, this universe is a celebration and you are the spectator contemplating the eternal Fourth of July of your absolute splendor. - Francis Lucille"

*This is a picture I took randomly in the train.

9 comments:

Hey! Nice post. Havent been to MV for awhile so its nice 2 see it again haha~ Btw, nice pic with the guy wif d funky hair! XD

lol. yeah...
I was laughing when I see him in KTM. CUTE~

mid valley..
one of my favourites in KL.. =P

kenwooi.com

Yea xD
talk about all the stuff and foods we can find there... REALLY fuyoh~

hapy raya! i was there too!

From me to you, suejean =)

lame post...

lol :P

wat so lame ?

mine sharing?

i dislike MV, so read ur blog to keep myself updated...haha
u r a real blogger

wat r u tryin to post with the cannon

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds