Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

Since my white lamborghivi (MYvi) still hasn't been repaired yet. Practically having my ass stuck on the warm and comfort sofa all day. How Sweet huh?

LET'S Face It.

I'm F#@king lazy to post up any photos and info lately (Come on, I can't even attend events due to transportation). So, I've decided to share some amazing videos that were intro by Jin and Eddie.

Ok =) let me intro you guys to Kurt Hugo Schneider.
When I've just come across the below YouTube video and I must say that I really really rate it! The amount of work that has gone into it is incredible in my opinion.
A great arrangement by Kurt Hugo Schneider, lovely vocal and a certain charm to Sam Tsui's performance definitely helps to make this a winner!

Have a watch yourself, and see what you think :)



For more of Schneider's remarkable song arrangements and an addictive mini-series called 'College Musical', a visit to his YouTube channel is definitely recommended.

College Musical - episode 1 (If you're wondering how is it like)


I really like the 'Battlefield' and 'You And I Both'





Justin Bieber, a cute 15 year old Canadian that got discovered from YouTube, and is currently under a deal with Usher in producing an album. Most of you might not have heard of him before, but he's getting pretty famous by the second now =)
(Amazing Talents, (August 21,2009), Retrieved September 07, 2009, from http://silverotter90.blogspot.com/)

Check out the song, One Time, that is already out in radio.



Justin Bieber - Where Are You Now



Charmaine Clarice Relucio Pempengco a.k.a Charice, one of my favorite young talented singer in YouTube.
She may be only 16 but was invited to performed at two presidential pre-inaugural evnets in Washington, D.C. as well as two post-Oscar award events. Now that's cool...

Charice - Listen (Performing in Oscar Event)



Charice Sang a Duet with Celine Dion in Madison Square Garden
(Clear but soft)



(Loud but not so clear)




I will Always Love You (Performing in Sanremo Italy)



Enjoy =)

4 comments:

yo how bout some credit here

for ? 0_0
jin - kurt
eddie - justin
me - charice 0_0

so wat credit huh ? :P

wahhhh cool.. you always so active in your college thingy..

kim, i think u reply wrong post comment d la xD
tis is just all bout videos. college stuff.. depends la... if it's a world events or it's a big events. y nt? lol

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds