Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!


True Blood phenomenon has hit our town once again, as one of our favourite premium cable network HBO presents the True Blood Season 2.

Before I bring you into a journey of adventure, let us first give a round of applause to the Big Guy, Shaz Mukhtar, who offer me a golden ticket to the screening of the True Blood. (Which means that we are the first Malaysian who have watch the first and second episode of True Blood.) =)








***A Pinch of Shaz For the Curious***

Shaz Who? Yes, you hear it right, Shaz Mukhtar a.k.a the Federal Agent (He simply love to call himself so). A mysterious yet generous guy who works in Xfresh as a producer and radio announcer. Seriously, Shaz would love to treat you even when he just got to know you. It's a blessing that I'm able to know him. Thanks Jed! For more info, catch him Live! at Xfresh from Monday to Friday 9a.m to 12p.m.



************************************************************************************
A picture of Sookie Stackhouse

The main mystery of the first season concern about the creation of the synthetic
blood, where the legendary monster, the vampires have turn into fellow citizens overnight. Sookie Stackhouse (Anna Paquin), is a sweet and adorable telepathic waitress at Merlotte's in the Small Louisiana town of Bon Temps, which owned by Sam Merlotte (Sam Trammell), a Shapeshifter; however the secret is still kept hidden. One night, Sookie meets Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer), a fine looking 173 year-old vampire who has returned to Bon Temps following the death of his last remaining relative. As Sookie could not hear his thoughts, she find it easy to be in his company and over the first season, both have become romantically involved. (True Blood. (n.d.). Retrieved August 19, 2009, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood)

Revisit the Blood-Soaked events from Season One




This time (season two), the story centers around the disappearance of the 2000 year-old vampire Sheriff (Godric) of Area 9. Eric enlists Sookie's and Bill's aid in finding Godric. With Sookie and Bill in Dallas, a supernatural Maenad named Maryann causes mayhem in Bon Temps. (True Blood. (n.d.). Retrieved August 19, 2009, from http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/True_Blood)











A sneak peak of True Blood Season Two


Shaz comments: It's nice. It's the kind of show that will leave you hanging at the end of each episode. Makes you want to watch more!!!












Nick comments: Wow! For the first time, I had my mouth opened so wide while watching the show. Although I have only watched two episodes but the show really caught my attention. The fangs, synthetic blood and the shape shifters in this show is something fresh compared to all the monster movies that I've watched. Seriously it's a waste for not watching it. I'm looking forward to watch season one to have a more detailed understanding about the series...



New Episodes Every Saturday, Starting This Saturday 10PM on Max (Astro CH 412). Beware... Cause you'll never know the person you'll meet tomorrow might have fangs...

4 comments:

anna paquin was in True Blood?? I nvr knew!! looks like an awesome movie man ;)

Ya. I know. She's good and hot XD

im still waiting for my bf to download season 1 for me!! i've heard good things about the show! cant wait to watch it!

This comment has been removed by the author.
"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds