Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

If you've watched TV (which I'm sure EVERYONE does), then I'm sure you would've seen the very exciting and the coolest Dance Reality Show on the planet, So You Think You Can Dance. Today, I'm not here to share with you guys about So You Think You Can Dance... But, So You Think You Can Sing.

After having successfully being amazed by every talents showed in Youtube send by Jin. Youtube turned out to be one of my favorite web page to hangout with. Seriously, if you think that you've seen all, think again. Because youtube is simply full of talented singers which some of them are as good as those recording artists and some might even be one in the future.

Hmmm... The following videos might not suit your taste (Hello? Everyone have different taste OK?), but still... I would love to share it with you guys. For THOSE who had watched the videos before, Just Shut Up and Watch it again~ XD And for those who haven't, give it a shot. Who knows, it might be your next favorite song.

Chester See... God Damn he's good. I simply just love his sexy voice, voice just like Oliver James, special and romantic. I bet girls will go wild for him. And not to mention he writes he's own songs.

Chester See - I'm Falling For You




Chester See - God Damn You're Beautiful



Nick Pitera... He's good, he's lame, he's cute and what is best about him is... He has the same name with me, NICK! Seriously, Nick Pitera has a very powerful voice and he can even imitate girls voice. Cool huh?

Nick Pitera - Glee Don't Stop Believing Journey



Nick Pitera duet with Ahmir - Kelly Clarkson: My Life Would Suck Without You



Nick Pitera - Kelly Clarkson "Already Gone" Beyonce "Halo"



Derek Cate... A middle aged looking guy with good guitar skills and voice.

Derek Cate - Neyo: Because of you



Derek Cate - Notice Me



All the songs are intro by the one and only, SuJin

1 comments:

Damn! These r some real talents!! Chester See's God Damn You're Beautiful is awesome.

As for Nick Pitera.... just one word 2 describe: Surreal.
His cover on "Already Gone/Halo" got my mouth wide open haha!!

Thanks 4 sharing man! =)

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds