Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!

Okay, let us get things straight before I write about Shisha... Many readers now thinks that my blog has now turned into a hungry food traveler's blog, but who say so? It's still the crazy and wild blog you always been reading. It's just that I have no time to attend events during my short semester. But now, Nick is BACK IN ACTION!!!

A couple of days ago, I went for SHISHA for the first time with my sister and a few of my friends. So what is SHISHA, you asked?














No No No... Come on, that can't be Shisha. It's just a picture of (from the right to left) me, Shasha, Nikolas and Daren playing pool in Asia Cafe.

For those of you who are not familiar with Shisha, Shisha is a tobacco mixed with molasses and fruit flavors and is smoked in a hookah (a stand-up device used to smole flavored tobacco). But Shisha tobacco is not the typical tobacco that you find in the cigarettes (It does not contain large amounts of nicotine and other addictives that make it extremely harmful). And what is best about Shisha is that, it's smoked for flavor and not for any kind of effect.


















This is how Hookah actually looks like.


















Shisha proves a relaxing and peaceful pursuit. It is very light and flavorful with a wonderful fruity aroma. The most popular flavor is apple, others include strawbery, pineapple, apricot, grape, rose, mint, and even cappuccino. A Shisha smoking session can last from thirty minutes up to hours and the amount usually charged between RM10 to RM15.














While many may argue that Shisha smoking is not harmful, medical expects say otherwise. Reuters reported last week that the World Health Organisation (WHO) had announced that a single session of smoking Shisha yields a nicotine intake equivalent to more than one pack of cigarettes. So, try not to get addicted to it.






























For my first shot, I immediately started coughing out loud. However, later on as I caught the hang of it, I started to enjoy it more and more.

Truly a blast... The feeling is really irresistible, the more you suck it, the more you want it! I can truly say that Shisha smoking is very smooth and most unnoticeble when inhaled.




















Just look at Daren's face. Look like some pervert right? =P




















My sis, Yee Leng really seem enjoying it. =)














Nikolas really look like an Angry Tauren, huh? Pretty scary...







Apa NI... Asik refill saja, tak perlu buka business ke...

12 comments:

lol nice post man

lolz..daren's pervert face?? wahahaha... :p sry daren..cnt stand laughing~~^^ :p..lolz.swtz...

Hey looks awesome man! ;)

Hey
Thanks for sharing ur exp of sisha
Get to know more about sisha
At least i noe that Sisha is not as harmful as cigaratte....
And..
I also pray that Daren will forgive u for saying him PERVERT
XD

he has the pervert look what... I cant help it XD

haha......
later he go for plastic surgery BECOZ OF WHAT U SAY....
then u cham d.....
XD

i luv shisha... XD

Ya, according to medical expert, often Shisha will have side effect, it's even worst than smoking but once a while it's fine. Because it help us to relax from stress and so on.

lolz.swtz..eddie,r u saying that daren's pervert face looks awesome? :p m so evil..lolz..:p shhh..dunt tel him i said tht..ssshh..:p

vivien-lolz..nich mok got ntg to say ed.yeah~~ guls rules man.!!:p
hahaha 5 vivien~~

shisha sounds not suitable for me but i think it's fun =)

hahaha!! soo wei... duno leh.. i din say it ar... u said it 1 ar... LOL! Jkjk. Shisha looks awesome =P

walaoo~~ u all ar..
need 2 say me until like that meh?
make me so damn 7 no face 2 c ppl liao =(
later everyone label me as "pervert" then die lor..
eg: yerr.. that pervert ar ~~
i sure kill 9 u all~~!!

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds