Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!











We all know that College and Uni life has been a little bit dull lately.
But perk up those ears, guys, because Nick is about to reveal some ROCKIN' information. FGA KL's BBQ-night 2009: the chicken, the beef and the sacrificial lamb, a free 4 and a half hour burning up a storm is being held in FGA KL car park on 22 August from 5.30pm until 10pm.




















The happening event feature the most illustrious FGA's worship rock band that promises to be a music extravaganza of unheralded proportions! Over 200 guests were blasted during the night open with energetic play of christian worship songs. Party-goes were entertained, as they sang and jump along.















Just when the crowd cheered mercilessly hungering for more, Pastor Jeremy took in the wheel of steel, sharing a little information of Jesus BBQ-ing at the Beach. Well, pastor Jeremy really did a great job as he's able to bring out the message that God wants his children to know.




Everyone put on their game face just when the MC announce the began of the party. Mascot were cheering loudly for each of their team as each team were competing against each other for the best BBQ dish decoration and taste.







"Ok, Winson, I think if we set the charcoal this way then it will definitely burn faster."












"Hey, relax la~ We still got an hour wei~"












"Err, I think we over burn it?"











"Who? Who is the perform following by the function of what, and what I am is a man in the mask. - V for Vendetta"








"We are the best!"















"I'm Winson the SEXY Lamb, want a piece of me?"













"I'm just a farmer with a mission."






"You want me to sing a song for you?"














OMG, ratatouille!






Wau, now that's what I call a hot mascot xD














Different types of BBQ style are used during the competition, the cookers really paid a full attention in controlling the fire and foods.



















































Wau, just look at all the foods really make my tummy calling for me~















































































The winner walks away with the coupons from Chili's that worth RM300. They really deserve it as the taste of the foods and the decoration is simply out of our mind.













OMG~ Mushmellow~!!! Ahhh~ Feed me, FEED ME~








It was a yummy-licious night where the party-goers are looking forward to many more events by FGA KL church.

3 comments:

Definitely looks like an awesome night!! :)

Luvin d V For Vendetta mask haha!!

so enjoy... =)

well, life is too short to be bored, that's why i always enjoy my life xD

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds