Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!




On the mid of October, Mid Valley Mega Mall hosted an evening of funk and fabulousness in conjunction with its 50 years of Hello Nikon. Members of the media were given a rare opportunity to experience the new AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VRII.









Nikon splashed colors on the runway when they unveiled their lastest Nikon D3 collection, the first full-frame digital SLR with everything just about speed and sensitivity.















If you're wondering how's the latest D3S model and AF-S Nikkor 70-200mm actually looks like, feel free to check out the picture beside :)


















Just when the crowd cheered mercilessly as they hunger for more, Nikon's adorable models took everyone hearts away by their donning looks. Pretty, huh?













Why Nikon, you ask? As told by one of the professional photographer; Danny Ellinger - "Quick, Sharp and Accurate. Nikon's auto-focus system is like my sixth sense..." and I find the statement is pretty true :)













That's why I love my Nikon :)














"For everything you have missed, you have gained something else; And for everything you gain, you lose something else. It is about your outlook towards life. You can either regret or rejoice."






Special thanks to: Alvin Chiew & Nicholas Gow

19 comments:

wa lenglui (L) :D

is that ur camera?? so long and big lens !!

Ur camera so SEXY.. heck... all the cameras there are SEXEH!!

Love de pic, especially the last one.. ^^

lol. not my camera xD just given the chance to try the camera out... damn shock weii xD

LOL!! i wan a camera T.T

phang : y? so u can take picture of chin wo ? =x

wah! all the lens super poisonous and super kao expensive! and of course crazy like me :P

nice picture, but why most of it is the models but no the camera ...wakaka

Nice pictures whey.... Are u a photographer?

i'm trying not to get mad with the camera.. stop post something like technology..

oooo wat camera u use ar? any recommendation for noob like me? ahaha xD

Sexy gals...with sexier gadgets :)

I want a dslr la... Why are you doing this to me Nick??

CW: yea... damn poisoning xD

Henri: Nope, just a normal blogger 0_0

andrea & peiling: well, taking pictures is fun :) so, try n get a camera and start ss xD

aezlika: hmmm... it depends on ur and wat u brand u like 0_0

stephen: oh man.. u read my mind xD

The models is so prettyz!!
Nick, not bad ar, get to blog and get to see beautiful girls. XD

vien: tat's life =x

Nice :)

http://hybridcrab.blogspot.com/

Itu lense manyak besaatt ooorrr... XD

nice pictures :) i like it :)

woo..nick
looooonnng lens!
good model picture taken =)

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds