Blogging Out LOud !!!

Chances Don't Come Along Everyday. So Make Your Day Extraordinary!





Sweet, Creamy, Soothing, Irresistible. These are the words often used to describe a bowl of enticing ice shaved fruity sweet ICE KACANG; a popular dessert served in Malaysia and Singapore.

So let's say it, all together: "Milky". Malaysian , Singaporean, and Taiwanese Ice Kacang, are milky, at least to some degree. And it's really not a bad thing. After all, if you claim to enjoy Ice Kacang, you're already enamored at least a small degree of Milky.












It all started when my friend and I notice an adorable lamp hanging beside a small store while strolling around the first floor of Sunway Pyramid.










Discovering that it's actually a famous dessert store from Taiwan, we all hop in to check it out; hoping that something will catch our attention. Guess what? The display pictres looked mouth watering, thanks to the crazy weather these days.









Dessert Menu were posted on the walls too; a marvelous idea to attract customer. But some how I notice that the ice monster (the lamp), look pretty sad to me... Hmmmmm, I wonder why.








Wooo... Check out the mouth watering Jumbo Fresh Mixed Fruit Milk Ice (Rm10)! Chunks of strawberries, mangoes and kiwis slice were served along with a scoop of ice-cream as a topping as well as evaporate milk that drizzled over the mountain of ice.




















Jumbo Fresh Strawberry Milk Ice + Mango Ice Cream (Rm11)

"OMG... Strawberry, Strawberry, STRAWBERRY!!! AHHHH!!!!", that's what came into my mind when I 1st looked at the menu.Don't give me that judgmental look. So what if I'm a strawberry lover?








A soft, cushiony texture and a very generous offering of strawberry that makes you crave for more, this fantastic mixture of strawberry and mango ice cream topping is definitely a winner!







Jumbo Fresh Mango Milk Ice (Rm10)

Well, it's similar to the jumbo strawberry milk ice, just that it's mango flavoured 0_0 But I find it EXPENSIVE SIAL, just for an normal bowl of ice, mango and other ingredients for Rm10? Look tempting, huh? But still... Snowflake in SS15 have better Ice Kacang and they taste so much better... Shhh... =P


























Lover are found gathered here, trying out various type of flavors. Guess who I found while I'm exploring the place? OMG right?












"Live every day as if it were your last, because one of these days you will be right. - Unknown author"

24 comments:

Jumbo Fresh Mango Milk Ice looks good!!!

The Jumbo Fresh Mango Milk looks a little plain.. lol..

I haven't tried that store.. It's in pyramid right?? near the cinema..

i love Snowflake in SS15!! the Taro balls there rulez!!

hahah. makes me hungry ... =)

Stephen: Yea xD but come to think of the price... WTH weii.. xD

FoonYoong: Yea xD next time we go and eat again :) Din go there for damn long d (ss15) 0_0

mitchele nur alya : who don love to eat xD

JOM!! hahahah..

yummy yummy ice kacang ~~~ !!

but then .. rm10 for air batu... hmmmmmm....

Ooo~ looks gud! Shall try it sometime :D

the ice monster not that nice +_+
the most eye catching part is the 2gays..
omg..who is alvin feeding? O_o

makibaoh: yea... totally... rm10 for ice? lol

eddie: well, not really tat nice, i did mention tat ss15, snowflake is better xD

daren: wth, u la, who else some more xD snowflake is much nicer, next time we try snowflake la :)

Alvin(ChipmunkRulez) said... October 21, 2009 at 7:01 AM  

Wtf la wei, where's the pic you molest daren!!!!!!(Daren Cum screaming like a girl in Sunway)

Got to try tat out... =D kor intro so many gud food ^^

phang: holiday time, i promiss jin to bring u all to eat nice foods xD

just so hate u..
so so so HATE u..
but since u said snowflake is better, forgive u this time.. lolzz..

ice kacang... what could i say... it's really malaysian!!!
great weather... nice food...

Daren & Alvin?
Possible geh....=P

wow..seems tasty..
though the price is slightly high..
nice pic covering ur eye..haha

wow.. niceeee! =D

kenwooi.com

as usual, make ppl hungry only....

peiling: don wry, ill bring u next time :)

berserker: lol xD agree xD

kwongfei: yea... true also... once in a while maybe it's ok la... try snowflake... it's much nicer :)

kenwooi: tq :) u'r always better xD

naijun: hehe... next time join me then we go hunt for more foods :)

OMG I Miss Malaysian food! Ice Kacang! Damn!

Did Yong Phang call you kor??? WHY??!! hahahaa... Anywho, during hols we go makan! =)

*snatch the slr* nicholas,did you saw the slr? :P

makes me hungry nowwwwwww ! delicious ..

"Character cannot be developed in peace and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved - Helen Keller"

Best Viewed with Mozilla Firefox.

H3lP M3 H3LP You

Music ♥

Crap~ Only!

Kindly leave your comment at the respective blog post. As the msg @ CBOX will gone while comments won't~ =D

Nick It or Steal It

Nick It or Steal It

About Me

A simple and little thing about me.. A random person, love to travel but not really well with roads, food lover, a little bit wild(maybe not so little), I'm loud and noisy when I'm outside, I'm a devil inside, most think that I'm innocent and I always love being myself.. Seriously, if you think you know everything bout me by reading this, you so don't know about me yet~

Lovin' It?

Lovin' It?
Eddie & Amy @ Crab Island

Nick @ AAR Live Concert

Nick @ KL Bird Park
Powered By Blogger

Blog4FT! Vote ME! =)

My Recent Visitor

Shout Out !!!

Link Me

I'll be sure to link you back!

My Budds